No matter what business you’re in, success is only possible if you have the right people in the right jobs. America’s staffing companies can help you find the optimum workforce solution, giving you access to talented employees when you need them. Here are some tips for choosing a staffing firm that fits your needs and can become a partner in your success.
Staffing Solutions For Clients
Finding right talent is one of the most critical and challenging task that any organization has to face in today’s highly aggressive and ever-changing IT market, hiring the right candidate can make the difference between success and failure of your mission vital projects.
Finding, hiring and On-boarding career professionals with top skills and talents comes with numerous pain points for employers. You need an expert partner who can navigate you through the complexities involved and demands of ‘Right-Sourcing’. You need the right staffing firm to make sure you get the right people on board.
Hiring the right staffing company can make a huge difference in reducing labor costs and worry free service gives you freedom to work on your core business. The best staffing companies can help client minimize turnover.
Here are a few general guidelines to consider when choosing a staffing company
First, determine if you need staffing employees for a short- or long-term assignment, permanent job placement, or some combination. Then narrow your list of staffing firms to those that specialize in your industry, type of operation, or the types of employees you need. If it’s a permanent position—or likely to become one—find out if you can submit interview questions and participate in the selection process.
- Current clients? Ask for examples of testimonials from current clients
- How long they have been in the market, what are their areas of specialization?
- How long does it take them to find the candidates and fill the position?
- Will they take care of employee’s immigration related issues and provide a secure status?
- Do they understand the client work style?
- Do they understand the job description and the technical aspect of it?
- Do they have qualified and well trained technical recruiters who are passionate about recruiting.
- How does the company screen candidates before recommending them to you? Whether they do behavioral and technical interviews?
- What type of write-ups is provided from the screening process? Just a resume or more in depth notes on candidate interviews and test results?
- Do they get referrals from employees and ex-employees?
- Are they member of respected trade associations?
- Are they approachable and personable?
Are they more focused on quality or quantity?Some staffing companies spend time and effort narrowing down their candidates to find the perfect fit. Others will throw every qualified resume your way, in the hopes that one will stick. Most businesses prefer quality over quantity, depending on the position to be filled-although some prefer lots of options. Talk to the staffing company you’re considering and make sure their selection process works for your company.
What are the firms pay rate and benefit packages?Because the employee is officially working for the staffing firm, it’s the firm who will be determining his or her wages and benefits. Make sure they offer good compensation and benefits package. The better their compensation, the higher caliber of workers they’ll attract.
What is your Mark-up and how do they charge?Price is certainly an important factor in choosing a staffing agency, but it shouldn’t be your only criteria. Explore how the staffing company arrives at its staffing markup, and what services are included.
About Excyl Staffing ServicesIncorporated in 1997, based in Michigan / Troy USA, and having branches in Chantilly, VA and Hyderabad, Excyl is dedicated to providing you the best technology resources when and how you need them.
A team comprised of well experienced individuals providing custom employment solutions for Employers who are finding talent and employees who are finding work. We have made talent search our specialty. The ability to recruit & hire talent is at the forefront of our priorities. Staffing solutions provided by Excyl are customized to meet each client’s unique set of requirements.
Our Recruiting professionals are screened to meet your specific needs across every skill set and in any discipline. So, whether you’re looking for full-time professionals or temporary employees, count on our expert recruiting solutions to help you solve your unique business challenges. We match the best candidates with your project and/or professional requirements.
Guidelines for Employees,
Finding a company you can love working for, can have a profound impact on your lifetime happiness. If you want to feel inspired, challenged, fulfilled, and happy with your work – and with the people you work with – you first must find the company you’ll love working for.
If you are looking for employment in the USA, here are some reasons why Staffing Companies might be perfect for you.
Staffing companies have trusted partnerships with potential employers, which mean they act as an effective mechanism by which you know your resume is being reviewed by the right person.
Staffing companies are in the career development business, they have access to additional resources that help you put your best foot forward when it comes to your job search. They are aware of virtually every open position in particular field; including an overwhelming amount of confidential and hidden jobs not yet posted or advertised by clients.
Many staffing companies provide interview preparation, resume feedback, skills enhancement as well as personal branding, networking suggestions, health, commuter and other benefits to employees. You can take advantage of all these resources.
However, with so many staffing companies out there how to decide which firm to choose?Successful careers are built one brick at a time. Therefore it is important to ensure that you select an established and reputed firm.
- First and foremost, they should be honest, upfront and ethical and knowledgeable in their field.
- Do they care about you?
- Do they provide personalized service?
- Do they understand your short term and long term goals and prioritize accordingly.
- Do they provide all the necessary details so that the candidate can make informed decision?
- What they say, what they are?
- Do they understand your professional and personal issues and provide guidance.
- Do they have knowledgeable and successful recruiters and sales team with a good track record
- Do they get referrals from their employees and clients?
- How long they have been in the business.
- Help you with your resume to make sure that you are showcasing your skills effectively; and aware of market rates/salaries for various positions.
- Prepares you well for your interview by providing you with required Information to help you succeed.
- Does the company have a good track record in immigration and help secure permanent status?
About Excyl Services
As one of the leading providers of staffing services and employment opportunities across USA, we help you make the right choice.
At Excyl, the priority is just not placing Top talent with Fortune companies, but we work really hard in recognizing the value of the high merit professionals and provide them exciting career experiences, abundant opportunities and impressive rewards.
Excyl is all about possibilities, growth, learning, teamwork and leading change. We encourage you to think different, challenge the conventional and innovate. Our people are from diverse cultural and educational backgrounds that bring in a wealth of knowledge and experience giving you an opportunity to learn and expand your horizons.
We strongly believe in long-term relationships with our contractors. We communicate with you during your engagement, provide on job Support if needed and work with you in finding new Projects. Our benefits programs are designed to meet the diverse needs of our employees as well as their families at every stage of their life and help them plan for future in USA.