Employee Relations Specialist
- Bachelors Degree with 2 – 5 years relevant experience.
- HR Generalist Experience.
- Partners with employees and management to communicate various HR policies, procedures, laws, standards and government regulations.
- Conduct exit interviews, analyzes data and makes recommendations to the management team for attrition countermeasures and continuous improvement.
- Respond to employee relation issues and proactively works with the involved groups to recommend a resolution.
- Maintain and coordinate employee recognition programs.
- Attend shift start meetings to improve engagement with employees and solicit employee feedback.
- Timely updates to HRIS system to include status changes.
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
- Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)