Excyl provides complete direct-hire placement services. Direct Hire typically refers to candidates placed in “permanent” full-time positions where the fee may be contingent on the successful placement of a candidate hired by the corporate client.
Finding qualified talent to fill your permanent positions can be a complicated and time-consuming process. With our direct hire job placement services, you can utilize our experience and insight into the hiring process to help benefit your business. Our experienced recruiters go above and beyond to identify candidates who have demonstrated character, reliability, technical aptitude and analytical skills that can help you achieve your long-term objectives.
Our commitment to excellence is providing consistent quality service while emphasizing our core values of professionalism, honesty, integrity and ethical business practices.
Here’s how we ensure that every candidate we place is the right person for requirement.
- Pre-screen and select candidates
- Focus on candidate strengths, skills, plus attitude and work ethic
- Conduct in-depth interviews
- Perform skills assessment
- Conduct comprehensive computer testing
- Complete detailed reference and background checks, including criminal checks, verification of employment, education, and professional certification
- Keep you informed during the recruitment process
Only candidates meeting your qualifications are presented with
- Character profile
- Career goals
- Salary expectations