MSP’s are now highly valued components within the staffing industry. The advantages of automating recruitment processes have been shown to increase efficiency, reduce cost and increase competition. Understanding that MSP/ VMS are the future, Excyl has existed at the forefront of the MSP/VMS revolution, serving to embrace the process rather than follow suit of competitors.
At Excyl we understand the ever-changing employment dynamics, quality control issues, labor trends, pay rate strategies, and compliance concerns that employers face daily. As a result, we offer wide-ranging outsourcing strategies to manage the staffing and recruitment needs of organizations. Employers gain access to higher-quality permanent and contingent talent pools with a managed service provider (MSP) solution that will streamline your staffing process and meet your organization’s labor force goals and objectives
We know what it takes to be a trusted Managed Services Provider and deliver results in today’s complex marketplace. We understand the pain points of our partners and retrain our teams accordingly to reach our partners and end client goals, our business model is structured to serve as a high-performance, responsive and compliant staffing partner within these programs on a global basis.
Excyl culture places an emphasis on building and maintaining mutually beneficial partnerships with both clients and MSP partners. Our relationship is built upon a foundation of communication, responsiveness, intimate knowledge of client needs, quality of contractor submittals, performance measurement, and compliance.
Cost, Speed and Value
- A complex employee screening process that includes online testing, assessments, credentialing, and candidate processing services which saves time and money, and reduces turnover.
- Reduced staffing spends and below market rates for top-quality talent.
- An effective on-boarding management model for new hires.
- Managing short-term and long-term labor force strategies with greater clarity.
- Improved quality assurance, compliance, and vendor performance analysis.
- Dedicated onsite team and Shared services back office support for analytics, bench-marking, reports, real time process, rate analysis, supplier management, supplier audits and other management functions
Vendor Management System
- We possess experience with top Vendor Management System (VMS) tools
- Superior working knowledge of VMS tools how to generate and analyze data to produce meaningful results
- Time-tested and proven methodologies for VMS implementation and configuration
As a result, we find the best possible talent, at the best possible price and in the shortest amount of time, which has made us the “most honest and preferred “Staffing Supplier/Partner” of top clients and MSPs.